General Guidelines And Rules For Admission
- Fill up the application form in your OWN handwriting and get it signed by your parent/local guardian.
- Admission to various classes will be made on purely merit basis and the recommendation of the admission committee.
- Paste your latest passport size photographs at the designated place in the admission form and attach photocopies of Matric, 10+2, latest Character Certificate and SC/ST/OBC/PWSA / Single girl child and other relevant documents.
- Submit the duly filled in form in the college office by last date fixed for the submission of admission forms.
- A gap of one year or more in the academic career of an applicant must be supported by documentary evidence/ affidavit as the proof of his/her activities during the period of gap.
- The application form must be complete in all respects along with the following documents:
- Attested copy of detailed marks card of the previous examination passed. In case of non-receipt of this certificate, the applicant must attach a certificate issued by the Head of the institution last attended to this effect.
- Attested copy of matriculation / Date of birth certificate.
- Character certificate (photocopy) from the institution last attended. However, original character certificate will be required at the time of final admission.
- Three passport size photographs of the applicant.
- Applicant must produce all original certificates/documents for verification at the time of admission.
- Bring your parent or local guardian with you at the time of admission.
- Appear for counselling personally before the Admission Committee and Scrutiny Committee. A token number for payment of fee/dues will be issued to you. Pay your dues at the fee counter when your token number is called. For First semester students paying admission dues by the specified date is essential; otherwise the seat shall be offered to next candidate in the waiting list.
- Applicants coming from Boards/ Universities other than the H.P. Board of School Education/H.P. University must submit migration certificate in original.
- Specifically mention the preference of subjects you wish to opt for as your First Elective.
- Handicapped applicants seeking fee concession must furnish their status certificate from the Medical Board.
- Admission is also open to an applicant who has any degree from foreign University/Board /College which is recognized by Association of Indian Universities/ or the H.P. University.
- The college reserves the right to grant admission subject to the number of seats available and reservation as per University rules/roster.
Admission Procedure For BCA
- Application form duly filled-in, with the following documents enclosed, should be submitted in the College on or before 25.6-2019 up to 3:00 p.m.
- One attested photocopy of Matriculation certificate as a proof of date of birth.
- One attested photocopy of 10+2 certificate
- Character-cum-school leaving certificate (issued by the Principal of the institution last attended for regular students or by a Gazetted officer in case of private candidates) in original.
- The character certificate should have been issued within the last 6 months on the day of submission of application.
- Migration certificate in original for those candidates who have done 10+2 from School Boards other than H.P. Board, Dharamshala. NRIs/NRI sponsored candidates & foreign nationals are eligible only for Non Subsidized seats.
- A list of short listed candidates shall be displayed on the college notice board on June 26, 2019 at 3.00 p.m.
- Short listed candidates shall have to deposit the dues by June 30, 2019 before 3.00 p.m. after getting their certificates verified and admission approved from the admission committee.
- University Registration form is to be filled and a copy each of Matriculation and 10+2 certificate is to be attached. Migration certificate, in original, is to be attached with the registration form. Library cum identity card will be issued from the library to a student on the production of fee receipt and library membership form.
Admission of B.A. /B.Sc. / B.Com. (IInd Year and Vth Semester)
- Students of B.A. / B.Sc./ B.Com. Vth & VIth Semester are required to submit the admission form complete in all respects to the Admission Committee concerned as per the details given at the inside of the title page.
- Notwithstanding eligibility for admission, the Principal may refuse admission, if the conduct of a student has not been up to the mark during the previous semester/Year.
- A student disqualified/expelled/rusticated by any College/university shall not be admitted to any course during the period of her disqualification. (HPU Ordinance No. 3.6)
- The Principal reserves the right to refuse or cancel admission without assigning any reason.
- Original documents along with Photostat copies of School/Board/University certificates from Matriculation onwards to be attached.
- Any gap (latest) in the academic career of an applicant must be supported by a documentary evidence/affidavit as the proof of her activities during the period of gap.
- Bonafide Himachali Certificate for the exemption of tuition fee. (only girl students)
- Character certificate issued by a gazetted officer in the case of a ICDEOL candidate.
- Submission of false information of any kind for the purpose of admission is a serious offence. Any such act will be viewed seriously, penal proceedings will be initiated and admission will be cancelled forthwith.
- All admissions are provisional unless regularised by the University and the College will assume no responsibility, in case, the University, for any reason whatsoever, does not approve the admission of a student.